I don’t own this software… I’m just explaining the procedure how to Install WhatsApp on PC… Questions are answered below…
1.1 – Can I really use any phone number?
YES as a matter a fact you can even use the old school rotatary phones with no screen… a computer will CALL you back and give the authentication digits….
1.2 – Can I use the same number, I already use to whatsapp with?
NO, if you were to do so you need to re-install whatsapp. You won’t lose your chat-history. But I would ONLY recommend that in case your phone is unavailable for a while (like in case of a repair)
1.3 – How do I share files with my PC (via Dropbox)
YouWave & other Android devices use APK files, so whenever you Google for apps, put the text APK behind the AppName. For example: WhatsApp APK
– Download & Install the Dropbox for PC
– Create a account
– A DropBox directory will appear on your Desktop
– Google for: DropBox APK
– Download APK file
– Place APK file in the Dropbox directory
– Start YouWave
– Surf to www.dropbox.com (From Within YouWave)
– Login to your account
– Now Download & Install the Dropbox APK file
Yes, ironically we have to upload DropBox to DropBox itself to get it installed, because the original download link will redirect you to Google Play.
Everything you put in the DropBox folder of your PC is now shared with YouWave. Now search: WhatsApp APK and place that in the DropBox folder.
APK files can also be downloaded from
1.4 How to send pictures and videos (Via Dropbox)
– Open dropbox from within Youwave
– Find your picture
– Then click and hold the picture… until a menu pops up
– Share…. / Share this file / WhatsApp
You can also use Astro Manager (highly recommended)
1.5 – Here are some popular YouWave Compatible APK’s
– WhatsApp (To chat with smart phones)
– Dropbox (To share files with your PC)
– ASTRO File Manager (To access the SD CARD)
– Epinephrine (To MSN)
– UberSocial (To twitter)
– Youtube (To directly view youtube links)
– K9 Mail (To mail)
– ClockSync (WhatsApp shows wrong time on messages with Native Sync)
1.6 – I want Youwave to display my native language
– On the Home Screen, Press Menu Button
– Go to Settings, Language & keyboard, Select Language
1.7 – How to reset Youwave
Paste path in adress bar:
– close Youwave
– delete “youwave_vm01.vdi”
– copy & rename “youwave_vm01_golden.vdi” TO “youwave_vm01.vdi”
2.1 – I don’t have a credit card to buy this?
Nobody needs a credit card to buy this, you can create a PayPal account with just a email adress and a bank account at:
2.2 – How does paypal work?
You fill in your bank information to create your paypal account, and paypal will make 2 random transactions to your bank, which you must fill in on paypal… so paypal knows you own that bank account… than you can start making payments with no extra charge unlike credit cards… Demonstration Video Below
How To add A Bank Account To PayPal Account
2.3 – I don’t want to uninstall my Virtual Box
Create another windows user account or geust account
3.1 – App Not Installed
– Download and Install WhatsApp via AndAppStore
– Download a WhatsApp.apk via google,,, (version 2.7.174, if possible)
– And pass via dropbox…
It might give another error when u try to install again…
just restart youwave and retry installation
3.2 – Other Errors?
Go to http://youwave.com/forum/
Post back how you solved it… so you can help others…
Duration : 0:3:2
Continue reading How to install WHATSAPP on PC _ (3 MIN)