Set up email on an Android phone – OUTLOOK AND MOBILE DEVICES
Android Email Setup
1. From the Applications menu, select Email (may be named Mail on some versions of Android).
2. Type Domain.Name.com email address and password. Select Next.
3. Select Exchange account (may be named Exchange ActiveSync on some versions of Android).
4. Enter your account information
Domain\Username Type your full email address in this box. If Domain and Username are separate text boxes, leave Domain box empty and type full email address in Username box.
Password Type your Account password.
Exchange Server Type outlook.office365.com for your server name.
5. Select Next.
6. Account Options screen displays. Options vary depending on the Android version on your device. They may include the following:
Email checking frequency Default value is Automatic (push). Email messages will be sent to your phone as they arrive. Only selecting this option if you have an unlimited data plan.
Amount to synchronize Amount of mail you want to keep on your device, E.g., One day, Three days, One week.
Notify me when email arrives If you want to be notified when you receive a new email message.
Sync contacts from this account To synchronize contacts between your device phone and your account.
6. Select Next. Type a name for this account and the name you want displayed when you send e-mail to others. Select Done to complete the email setup and start using your account.
Note You may need to wait ten-to-fifteen minutes after you set up your account before you can send or receive e-mail.
For more details go to http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/support/set-up-email-on-an-android-phone-or-tablet-HA102823196.aspxMicrosoft Office 2010
Fatal error: Call to a member function xpath() on a non-object in /home1/mylifeco/public_html/pricecutterstore.com/admin/models/api/affiliate_window.class.php on line 129