Office 365 Available Now
Microsoft Office 365 uses the cloud to deliver enterprise-level productivity solutions to businesses of all sizes—and enables you to expand your customer base and drive new revenue. And you can further extend your reach to new markets and deepen engagements by delivering solutions that combine cloud-based and on-premises offerings, creating Microsoft SharePoint sites, and providing IT-management services.
Purpose of this Document
This document outlines the steps necessary to configure Microsoft Online Services. It also provides pointers to commonly asked questions about items such as client configuration and network connectivity requirements.
Quick Start Instructions
This is a quick outline of the key steps to activate and configure your Microsoft Online Services subscription.
These steps are a checklist or quick overview of the process to activate Microsoft Online Services. Detailed steps follow this quick start.
1. Go to http://mocp.microsoftonline.com
2. Login with your Windows Live ID (create a Windows Live ID if not already available)
3. Enter your company and profile information
4. Click the Catalog tab to choose a BPOS trial or purchase a subscription
5. Enter Computer Systems Cloud Specialist (Partner ID: 3327242) as your Microsoft partner
6. Activate your subscription and wait 2-24 hours for an email from microsoftonline.com indicating your site has been provisioned
7. Login to https://mocp.microsoftonline.com using your original Windows Live ID, click the subscriptions tab, and choose Get Credentials.
8. Login to https://admin.microsoftonline.com using these credentials.
9. Begin adding users, configuring your domain, and configuring online services
Additional help is available at the Microsoft Online Services Administration Center. Read the help sections on:
Adding users and groups
Active Directory synchronization
SharePoint Online configuration
Note: Computer Systems Cloud Specialist has a Microsoft consulting practice that can accelerate your deployment of Microsoft Online Services. Contact your CSCS Account Manager to obtain services from a CSCS consultant.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgMicrosoft Office 2010
|Polycom Cx5000 Unified Conference Station For Microsoft Lync (Amazon)||
|Microsoft Surface (32gb) (Amazon)||
|+ 11 others available from Amazon ↓|
|Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010 - 2pc/1user (one Desktop And One Portable) (disc Version) (Amazon)||
|Microsoft Software Office Home And Business 2010 English Pc Attach Key Product Key Card For 1pc (Amazon)||
|Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 - 3pc/1user (disc Version) (Amazon)||
|Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010 Product Key Card- 1pc/1user [download] (Amazon)||
|Go! With Microsoft Office 2010, Vol. 1, And Student Videos (Amazon)||
|Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 - 3pc/1user [download] (Amazon)||
|Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 Product Key Card- 1pc/1user [download] (Amazon)||
|New Perspectives On Microsoft Office 2010, First Course (Amazon)||
|Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Desktop 7000 (Amazon)||
|Microsoft Office 2010: Introductory (shelly Cashman Series(r) Office 2010) (Amazon)||