Learn how to Configure Corporate Exchange Email with the Samsung Galaxy S™ II Skyrocket™.
Thank you for using the AT&T Business YouTube channel. We hope that this has helped you resolve your issue, and we appreciate any feedback on the video’s content or helpfulness. Please send us a direct message or leave a comment on the video.
This tutorial is for use with
For other social media support options please visit:
AT&T YouTube Channel: http://go-att.us/YTBizYouTube
AT&T “How To” on YouTube: http://go-att.us/YTHowToPlylist
AT&T “How To” for Online Account Management on YouTube: http://go-att.us/YTOLAMPlaylist
Device Specific Tutorials: http://www.att.com/esupport/welcome.jsp?wtSlotClick=1-006NPT-0-2&cv=820&_requestid=1738560
Wireless Technical Chat: http://go-att.us/YTChat
Configure Corporate Exchange E-mail with the Samsung Galaxy S II™
Welcome to AT&T How To videos.
Today we will show you how to Configure Corporate Exchange E-mail with the Samsung Galaxy S II™
– From the home screen, tap E-mail.
Please Note: To setup an additional account, access the inbox and tap Account name- Menu key – Add account.
– Then enter your E-mail address and account password, and then tap Manual setup.
– Next tap Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
– Here you can enter your E-mail account information and then tap Next.
• Domain\User name
• Exchange server
• Use secure connection (SSL)
• Accept all SSL certificates
– A notification will be displayed. Then tap OK to continue.
– If there is a security policy enabled, a notification will display. Tap OK.
– Then configure the account options as desired, and then tap Next.
• Peak (synchronization) schedule
• Off-peak (synchronization) schedule
• Period to sync e-mail
• E-mails retrieval size
• Period to sync calendar
• Send e-mail from this account by default (only displayed if multiple accounts are configured)
• Notify me when e-mail arrives
• Sync contacts
• Sync calendar
• Sync task
• Sync SMS
Now enter the desired E-mail account label, and then tap Done.
• If a security policy is enabled, scroll down and review the security policies, and then tap Activate to continue.
– Select the desired security type:
• PIN (Use a numeric PIN code): Enter and re-enter the desired PIN code, and then tap OK.
• Password (Use an alpha numeric password): Enter and re-enter the desired password, and then tap OK.
– Your Email inbox will be displayed.
– Test the setup by sending yourself an Email.
If further assistance is needed feel free to contact our online Business Support Team at www.att.com/biz. If accessing the site for the first time you will need to enter your device model and click “Go”.
Thank you for choosing AT&T.
© 2011 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Duration : 0:3:18
Continue reading Configure Corporate Exchange Email with the Samsung Galaxy S™ II Skyrocket™: AT&T How to Series Microsoft Office 2010
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/mylifeco/public_html/pricecutterstore.com/admin/models/api/amazon.class.php on line 88
Fatal error: Call to a member function xpath() on a non-object in /home1/mylifeco/public_html/pricecutterstore.com/admin/models/api/affiliate_window.class.php on line 129