but i thought i would INSTEAD get Microsoft Security Essentials and the free version of AVG, would this be enough?
(3) Where can i download open office and…
– Does it come as a complete package?
– Does it work on Windows 7?
– Are the documents compatible with Office Web Apps? (I do not like google apps)
also, my new computer will have 3 GB of memory BUT 64-bit Windows 7, is this a problem because 64-bit requires 4 GB to be efficient, am i correct? and so my computer will be less efficient and slower will it not?
Extra info helpful
ANSWER IN BULLET POINTS
thank you for your time and patience
1) Yes I am using both Win 7 and MS office 2003
2) You don’t need AVG and MSE get one or the other as they will conflict if you try to install
Yes , Yes and probably yes
64bit allows Win 7 to address the full amount of memory – using less than 4GB memory will not make it less efficient. Only using apps especially designed to use 64bit and 4GB or more will you see a significant improvement over 32bit – for everyday use you will not notice any difference
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/mylifeco/public_html/pricecutterstore.com/admin/models/api/amazon.class.php on line 88
Fatal error: Call to a member function xpath() on a non-object in /home1/mylifeco/public_html/pricecutterstore.com/admin/models/api/affiliate_window.class.php on line 129