Introducing apps for the new Office and SharePoint

Did you know that developers can now build a new class of apps for the new Office and SharePoint ? Watch this 90 seconds video to find out more!

Duration : 0:1:31

Microsoft Office 2010
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/mylifeco/public_html/pricecutterstore.com/admin/models/api/amazon.class.php on line 88

Fatal error: Call to a member function xpath() on a non-object in /home1/mylifeco/public_html/pricecutterstore.com/admin/models/api/affiliate_window.class.php on line 129

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

5 thoughts on “Introducing apps for the new Office and SharePoint”

1. They’re looking at …
    They’re looking at Apple’s Market Cap and acting accordingly. Let’s just see how Microsoft’s execution holds up in the long-run.

2. (I don’t mind it …
    (I don’t mind it as much in Office as in Windows 8. My comment would just get drowned in any one of those videos, however.)

3. Please, PLEASE stop …
    Please, PLEASE stop with this app BS, Microsoft. I pay good money for Windows and Microsoft products, not for another version of a mac.
    (That’s one of the main reasons I wasn’t using mac in the first place, and here you are following right in their steps; even calling them “apps” for heaven’s sake)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *