Category Archives: Office Web Apps

Office Web Apps – Create An Excel Workbook

Even if you don’t have Microsoft Excel, you can create, view, and edit Excel spreadsheets online. In this tutorial, Train Signal’s Bill Kulterman shows you how.

For more great tips and tricks, please subscribe to our YouTube channel, or visit http://www.trainsignal.com

Duration : 0:3:41

Continue reading Office Web Apps – Create An Excel Workbook Microsoft Office 2010

Polycom Cx5000 Unified Conference Station For Microsoft Lync (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$4300.00

Buy Now

Microsoft Surface (32gb) (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$539.95

Buy Now

+ 11 others available from Amazon
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010 - 2pc/1user (one Desktop And One Portable) (disc Version) (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$278.00

Buy Now
Microsoft Software Office Home And Business 2010 English Pc Attach Key Product Key Card For 1pc (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$219.69

Buy Now
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 - 3pc/1user (disc Version) (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$179.99

Buy Now
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010 Product Key Card- 1pc/1user [download] (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$150.09

Buy Now
Go! With Microsoft Office 2010, Vol. 1, And Student Videos (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$128.49

Buy Now

Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 - 3pc/1user [download] (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$124.99

Buy Now
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 Product Key Card- 1pc/1user [download] (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$99.99

Buy Now
New Perspectives On Microsoft Office 2010, First Course (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$87.20

Buy Now

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Desktop 7000 (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$81.78

Buy Now

Microsoft Office 2010: Introductory (shelly Cashman Series(r) Office 2010) (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$69.49

Buy Now

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Microsoft Live@edu SkyDrive (video 4) – Office Web Apps Part II.wmv

Office365Educationhttp://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/users/office365educationEducationMicrosoft, Live@edu, Student email, SkyDrive, Office Web AppsMicrosoft Live@edu SkyDrive (video 4) – Office Web Apps Part II.wmv

Duration : 0:4:2

Continue reading Microsoft Live@edu SkyDrive (video 4) – Office Web Apps Part II.wmv Microsoft Office 2010

Polycom Cx5000 Unified Conference Station For Microsoft Lync (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$4300.00

Buy Now

Microsoft Surface (32gb) (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$539.95

Buy Now

+ 11 others available from Amazon
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010 - 2pc/1user (one Desktop And One Portable) (disc Version) (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$278.00

Buy Now
Microsoft Software Office Home And Business 2010 English Pc Attach Key Product Key Card For 1pc (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$219.69

Buy Now
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 - 3pc/1user (disc Version) (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$179.99

Buy Now
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010 Product Key Card- 1pc/1user [download] (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$150.09

Buy Now
Go! With Microsoft Office 2010, Vol. 1, And Student Videos (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$128.49

Buy Now

Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 - 3pc/1user [download] (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$124.99

Buy Now
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 Product Key Card- 1pc/1user [download] (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$99.99

Buy Now
New Perspectives On Microsoft Office 2010, First Course (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$87.20

Buy Now

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Desktop 7000 (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$81.78

Buy Now

Microsoft Office 2010: Introductory (shelly Cashman Series(r) Office 2010) (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$69.49

Buy Now

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

Easier team projects with Office Web Apps

With Microsoft Office 2010 and free Office Web Apps, team projects are a snap. Easily access, edit and share your Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote documents online from almost anywhere.

Learn more here: http://explore.live.com/office-web-apps

Duration : 0:0:37

Continue reading Easier team projects with Office Web Apps

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

Does a student get an Ipad 2 or Ipad 2 3gs or should i be satisfied with my laptop?

I am not gamer, I have an iPhone 4 with internet tethering available together with personal hotspot. I would want an gadget that is very productive and maybe supports a game or two. First off, my laptop is pretty heavy,its a Vaio E series. and carrying it around is a torture for my shoulders due to its big size and weight. It has microsoft office installed also. I can use it to also surf the net by tethering to my iPhone.i can easily do my projects,surf the net for info etc. i want to get an iPad also but I am not sure whether i should get one, but if i Do, should i get the wifi or 3g one? Plus is the iPad productive> e.g. iWorks(good enough for school presentations and documents?) and news apps etc etc. I surf the web occasionally. Since the ipad offers 3g, should i get that? I dont wish to get another "’iphone’"’again.
In conclusion, should i just stick to the laptop or get an iPad? If you choose an iPad, would it be 3g or wifi. the laptop satisfies me a lot but its inconvenient, seriously i dont mind carrying the laptop around. I just want a alternative to the laptop

ps. sorry if my organisation on this question is messy. because i am generally confuse right now. 😀
10 points for offering a detailed answer. heh heh heh,wait for an ipad 3?

this is very similar to me, im a student with an ipad 2 and an iphone 4 I have the 16 GB wifi and use the personal hotspot on iphone to connect it ot the internet out of home.

iWork is excellent and i have used it for numerous projects.

I would advise you to get a smart cover, and apple wireless keyboard, as this makes typing a lot easier for long entries of text – like a school project.

TO conclude, i would say that yes, get the ipad, because it makes your work a lot easier, you can take it to lessons with you and type stuff down, continue with work, and when you get home you can dock it and use a keyboard to make it pretty much like a laptop, its perfect.

Also, PC’s suck, they’re slow and bad, i don’t use mine at all since i got my ipad, im going to get a mac book air in 2012 which will be a good addition for a college student

hope this helped

Work Together With Office Web Apps – Windows 7 + Windows Live

With Windows 7 and Office Web Apps, you can work together more easily and efficiently. Share a client presentation with your coworkers and your fantasy football stats with friends. They can open and edit the files from anywhere, even if they don’t have Office installed.

Learn more at http://www.windows.com/cloud

Duration : 0:1:4

Continue reading Work Together With Office Web Apps – Windows 7 + Windows Live

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Sticky: It’s almost GO Time, Press in see the Cloud Vision Springs forth from a Need!

Last Warning: It’s almost GO Time, Press in see the Cloud Vision Springs forth from a Need!

First off, if you’re in the USA, Happy Independence Day!

Luckily, you DON’T have to fight for your Independence from the quirks and restrictions from the search engines anymore… There’s a Much Easier Way.

But you DO have to Move Quickly when the doors open to EVO PRO for early birds sometime tomorrow early morning!

I contacted you a while ago and told you to watch for our exclusive sneak preview and back-door entrance to Peter Drew’s phenomenal new Brute Force SEO: EVO Professional Edition… but there’s no more room for delay-

The private entrance doors open sometime tomorrow early AM, and the ONLY way to get in early is by getting on the VIP list here:

http://www.bruteforceseo.com/?offer=E67131805d5c

This

incredible membership has always been about results- results that will put your business and websites on the map SO quickly, your head will spin.

And with this 10th release of the insanely high-tech, totally wizard based Automatic EVO PRO issue, it’s gotten about 10 TIMES more valuable!

Fact: To do HALF of what EVO PRO does FOR you by hand could take as much as a week of manual, mind-numbing labor… But EVO Pro get’s it done in a few Hours or so. http://www.bruteforceseo.com/?offer=E67131805d5c

Coupled

with your private membership in the SEO Fight Club Forum- packed to the rafters with SEO Gurus and actual users of EVO Pro all looking out for each other and helping you (including Peter Drew when he can ;-)…

Well, when was the last time you saw a membership that was all about YOU? Not very often, I’ll bet- mostly they are about taking the cash and scramming, right?

Not this one- And this membership just keeps gets stronger, richer, and more powerful by the DAY. They have PROVEN that over the past FOUR YEARS – BFSEO is Here To Stay.

So here’s the deal, my friend…

Peter has ramped up infrastructure and support staff… EVO Pro is ready to assume total control… and that opens it up for people on the VIP waiting list. http://www.bruteforceseo.com/?offer=E67131805d5c

How

many is still up for debate, but slots in this spectacular membership have always been Limited, and this time won’t be any different…

And the available positions go to people on the VIP list FIRST.

It starts Here: http://www.bruteforceseo.com/?offer=E67131805d5c

You

can sign up for a preferred position early if you move now- and do it for five (5) full days for just a buck- take all five (5) days to evaluate the program and forum 99.9% at Pete’s risk, and if you decide it’s not for you? Simply cancel your subscription and pay nothing but the 1$ trial fee. Not one thin dime more, ever.

The doors last opened in February 2010, and the membership ranks filled quickly- making this early chance to get in all the more critical for your success.

Where are YOU going to be when the doors close again? With me and the Winners?

http://www.bruteforceseo.com/?offer=E67131805d5c

See you in the winner’s circle!

Peter Coach

PS – Remember the powerful free reports and strategies Pete’s just Giving Away to list holders- and I’m not even going to get INTO the insane bonuses and freebies Pete gives with this membership- this dude should be known as the KING of Over-Delivery. Start Here NOW: http://www.bruteforceseo.com/?offer=E67131805d5c

Buy Office 365

Get  started with the right Office 365 plan for your organization here.  Office 365 for professionals and small businesses is just $6 per user  per month.

https://portal.microsoftonline.com/partner/partnersignup.aspx?type=Purchase&id=07971c45-349c-4545-8020-9ebffeaf70b3&msppid=3327243

This purchase offer includes:
–  user licenses Microsoft Office 365 (Plan P1)

Additional partner information:
info@office365cloud.co
516 307-6619

Technorati Tags: , , ,

SharePoint 2010: Integrating Office Web Apps

Edit Excel, PowerPoint and Word files directly in the browser with Office Web Apps in SharePoint 2010

Duration : 0:2:15

Continue reading SharePoint 2010: Integrating Office Web Apps

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Office 2010 Anniversary: Cecilia talks to us about Office Web Apps

We interviewed customers about Office during the Microsoft Store celebration of the first anniversary of Office 2010. Here Cecilia McGowan, a master gardener, talks about using the free Office Web Apps.

Duration : 0:1:20

Continue reading Office 2010 Anniversary: Cecilia talks to us about Office Web Apps

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Microsoft unveils Office 365 In India

Microsoft unveils Office 365 In India

Microsoft eyes on-demand software market with cloud version of its Office offerings

Microsoft unveils Office 365 In IndiaMicrosoft has announced the launch of Office 365 in India to offer easy access to cost effective business productivity solutions on the cloud. This novel service will enable the enterprises to use Microsoft Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email and other software on a pay-per-use model.

Office 365 is built ground up with an updated platform and new infrastructure investments and is backed by the industry’s most rigorous financially-backed SLA, and will be available in different ‘packages’ in 40 countries depending on the size and need of the customer organization. These plans start for as little as $2 for basic e-mail to $27 per user per month, allowing SMEs and enterprise customers to access Microsoft’s popular e-mail, collaboration, conferencing and productivity capabilities online. This includes the most advanced versions of Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Lync Online as well as an option to get the full power of Office Professional Plus desktop software, along with Office Web Apps.

The Office 365 plan for Small Businesses is optimized for organizations with 25 users or less and includes Office Web Apps, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Lync Online at approximately $6 per user per month.

This launch is part of Microsoft’s comprehensive Cloud Services Strategy. Almost all of Microsoft’s on premise enterprise solutions are already on the cloud, and the launch of Office 365 takes it to the next level. Microsoft’s customers can choose to deploy either cloud based or on premise solutions, or both, depending on their need, and in turn experience the flexibility and cost control needed to drive higher business productivity.

SaaS or “on-demand software,” is a model in which software and its associated data are hosted centrally (typically in the cloud), and accessed using a web browser over the Internet. Cloud computing facilitates sharing of technological resources, software and digital information. Since this technology is internet-based, data and solutions can be accessed from anywhere using a browser. It is this market Microsoft is eyeing with the new product.

In the coming months, Microsoft Office 365 will also provide significant opportunities to a huge ecosystem of partners that will sell, customise and provide consulting, migration and managed services for Microsoft Online Services to Indian small and medium businesses.

Microsoft Office 365 provides all of the familiar enterprise class productivity solutions on a flexible usage and payment model, delivering streamlined communication with high availability, comprehensive security and simplified IT management. Customers who have already started using the services are realizing savings from reduced hardware, software and operational costs.

More on Microsoft unveils Office 365 In India