Computer Repair, Maintenace, Installation, Web Design and Tech Support – New York City, NY
When it comes to servicing your computer, we strive to provide business and home MAC and PC users in NYC Manhattan and Brooklyn with a service oriented experience. All of our service professionals are Microsoft Certified MCPs. We provide small business to medium business, home, house calls, onsite and off site dropoff computer repair NYC.
For small businesses the experts at b4computers can:
- Setup Microsoft Windows Server domain and workgroup networks
- Repair Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 operating systems
- Setup, upgrade and repair Dell, HP, IBM, Lenovo and other servers
- Provide secure internet access through a VPN LAN
- Setup a business network with domain configured windows server environment
For business and home the experts at b4computers can:
- Perform the service and repair at your business, home, or you can come to us
- Fix problems encountered with all standard hardware and software for server, desktop, tower, laptop, notebook, and netbook.
- Provide service to install, Windows upgrade and repair for Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
- We repair and are experienced with all manufacturers such as Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Sony, IBM, ThinkPad, Vaio, Toshiba, Mac, Macbook, Macbook Pro, iMac and others.
- Upgrade and repair laptop, desktop and tower computers
- Repair cracked laptop screen, dim or flickering LCD screens for laptops and LCD monitors
- Update your operating system with fixes, drivers, and security updates
- Train you on how to operate your computers and keep them updated so you encounter fewer problems
- Computer hardware and software upgrade advice
- Configure the software to enable us to service your computers remotely
- Setup secure and encrypted wireless networks
- Extend wireless networks to reach all rooms and spaces
- Service your computers with privacy and confidentiality in mind
- Hard drive data recovery
We do not sell any parts directly to the client. Parts can be purchased by the client or we can purchase it for you to perform the repair. What it costs us to acquire the part is what you pay.
Onsite in home PC computer repair service is at $75 per hour plus parking if applicable.
Onsite business workstation and server computer repair service is at $90 per hour plus parking if applicable.
Contact: Peter Coach 631-965-5110
Virus removal NYC, Malware removal Manhattan, Adware Removal Brooklyn
In the early age of computers viruses would try to display a message on your screen, delete your files and break the operating system. Now most viruses are trying to make money off of you. They do this with
Google ads that either you click on or they get paid simply showing the ad. We can remove the virus and repair your computer so its safe to use and with restored performance. You can get a virus from an email attachment, adobe flash, java, website and programs you download. We provide virus removal services in Manhattan Brooklyn New York. We can provide this service at your business and home or you can drop off your computer in New York City.
There are many types of computer viruses:
Boot sector virus – Infects your hard drive and works in the background.
Browser Hijacker – Infects Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome redirects the page you want to visit to an advertisement website page. When you search on Google changes the search result with new links that redirects to ads. Changes your home page to a fake search page. It also can display pop ups
Polymorphic Virus – Evades antivirus utilities by changing its own program to prevent detection.
Resident Virus – Loads a side virus that restores the main virus when deleted
Rootkit Virus – Invisible virus that hides and runs in the background
Trojan Virus – Gets installed when loading a program or utility you want
Keylogger Virus – Records your passwords and sends them back to virus creator
Ransomware – Stops you from using your computer until you pay with a green dot MoneyPak. This shows up in many forms like the FBI computer virus
Worm – Is a virus program that copies and multiplies itself by using computer networks
Fake Antivirus – Logos and images look almost like the real thing. They run a fake scan then displays a result page of all the viruses it found. Then asks you to purchase the program to remove them.
Spyware / Adware – tracking and storing Internet users’ movements on the Web and serving up pop-up ads to Internet users.
If you would like more information on all the different types of viruses out there click below.
Terms & Regulations
Our schedule changes daily, depending on other clients, traffic conditions and public transportation. You should allow us a one hour margin from your appointed time. If we schedule for 5:00pm, we might arrive as late as 6:00pm, but we always try our best to be punctual
Time = Money
When your technician comes over, please remember that time is money. Although we work very fast, we are not psychic and can never be 100% sure how much time a certain task could take. The charge is by an hourly rate, even if it takes 4 hours to do something you thought would take only 2 hours.
One Hour Minimum
The first charge is always for arriving/traveling and the first hour of work. Even if your problem is fixed after 9 minutes, you will still have to pay for the entire hour. After the first hour, charges will be made for parts of an hour (for example, 2 hours and 10 minutes).
We accept cash or checks (with a preference for cash). If you are a business, we can invoice you, and set up a time to be paid. For remote/online service, we accept payment through PayPal.com or Google Checkout.
Since this is New York, most of our traveling takes place on public transportation, which means that if you live too far from the city, there will be an extra charge for the first hour (the hour that includes the traveling fee).
Contact: Peter Coach 631-965-5110
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/mylifeco/public_html/pricecutterstore.com/admin/models/api/amazon.class.php on line 88
Fatal error: Call to a member function xpath() on a non-object in /home1/mylifeco/public_html/pricecutterstore.com/admin/models/api/affiliate_window.class.php on line 129