All posts by admin

How to start using Office Sharepoint?

I know that Microsoft Sharepoint is a web place for document collaboration but I do not know how to start.
– What software do I need to have?
Thanks
– Where to register an account?

– Is there any free sharepoint service?

You can learn more about Microsoft Sharepoint at the site bellow

http://www.microsoft.com/Sharepoint/default.mspx

Microsoft Office 2010
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/mylifeco/public_html/pricecutterstore.com/admin/models/api/amazon.class.php on line 88

Fatal error: Call to a member function xpath() on a non-object in /home1/mylifeco/public_html/pricecutterstore.com/admin/models/api/affiliate_window.class.php on line 129

Prior to recording adjusting entries, the Office Supplies account had a $365 debit balance. A physical count?

of the supplies showed $113 of unused supplies available. The required adjusting entry is:

A. Debit Office Supplies $113 and credit Office Supplies Expense $252.

B. Debit Office Supplies $113 and credit Office Supplies Expense $113.

C. Debit Office Supplies Expense $113 and credit Office Supplies $113.

D. Debit Office Supplies Expense $252 and credit Office Supplies $252.

E. Debit Office Supplies $252 and credit Office Supplies Expense $252.

We need to reduce the inventory of office supplies. The difference between the physical count and the book value prior to the adjusting journal entry is $252.

Therefore the adjustment has to be: D
Debit office supplies expense
__Credit office supplies.
To adjust the office supplies inventory to a physical count.

We can eliminate A and B, and E, because they increase the office supplies inventory, which is already too high. We can eliminate C, because it enters the physical count, not the difference between the ledger value and the physical count.

Microsoft Office 2010
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/mylifeco/public_html/pricecutterstore.com/admin/models/api/amazon.class.php on line 88

Fatal error: Call to a member function xpath() on a non-object in /home1/mylifeco/public_html/pricecutterstore.com/admin/models/api/affiliate_window.class.php on line 129

Vaio F series vs Dell Studio 17?

I will be doing HD video editing and some gaming
Here are the specs
DELL STUDIO
ProcessorIntel® Core™ i7-720QM Quad Core Processor 1.6GHz (2.8GHz Turbo Mode, 6MB Cache)
Memory6GB Shared Dual Channel DDR3 at 1333MHz
Built-in Keyboard OptionsBack-lit Keyboard
LCD Panel17.3” HD+ (900p) Bright LED Display with TrueLife™ and Camera
Video Card1GB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650
Hard Drive500GB SATA HDD (7200rpm)
System ColorRuby Red
Adobe Reader SoftwareAdobe® Acrobat® Reader 9.0
Combo or DVD+RW Drive8X Slot Load CD/DVD Burner (Dual Layer DVD+/-R Drive)
Sound CardSoundblaster X-Fi Hi Def Audio – Software Enabled
Wireless Networking CardsIntel© Centrino© Advanced-N 6200
Touch SoftwareNo Touch Software
Office Productivity Software (Pre-Installed)Microsoft® Office Starter 2010
Anti-Virus/Security Suite (Pre-installed)McAfee SecurityCenter, 15-Months
Battery Options85 Whr Lithium Ion Battery (9 cell)
Service2 Year Basic Service Plan
Service 1Dell Online Backup 2GB for 1 year
Mobile BroadbandNo Internal Mobile Broadband
Bluetooth OptionDell Wireless 365 Bluetooth Internal (2.1)

VAIO F

Intel® Core™ i7-720QM processor (1.60GHz) with Turbo Boost up to 2.80GHz 16.4" VAIO Display (1600×900) with NVIDIA® GeForce® 310M GPU (512MB VRAM) No Fresh Start Microsoft® Works No additional Photo Editing Software 4GB (4GBx1) DDR3-SDRAM-1333 CD/DVD burner Norton Internet Security™ 2010 (30 Day Trial) Keyboard Backlight Large Capacity Battery Gray No Engraving Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit 320GB Hard Disk Drive (7200rpm) (Reg. price $20.00)

PRICES
VAIO- $1,159.99
DELL- $1,364.99

(I’ll upgrade the ram on the vaio if i get it and put in a momentus-xt in the laptop.)
I don’t care about repair experience. I’ll fix it myself)
Oh, please keep this unbiased. Thanks 😀
I don’t care about your dvd software
Don’t spam my question

Sony F series are made for video editing (VAIO = Video Audio Integrated Operation) and general have a much higher screen quality. Personally I would upgrade the video card to have 1080p screen. Speaking from personal experience Sony has a much better quality and reliability than dell does.

How is it possible to check your email from one country when your original email address ( office ) email?

address is in another country. This man that i am chatting with is based in Madrid and he is on his business trip in portugal , so now the email address that we communicate through when he is in Madrid , he is using to answer me while in Portugal. How is that possible , also the sim card which is pay as you go he uses both in both countries ???? I am confused ??

thanks

This person needs to be able to login to his office location remotely.
Most office locations are secured, hence if the office has provided laptop and VPN software, he should be logon using remotely.

How can I get yahoo web mail in my Outlook mail app (like a POP mail)? Thanks.?

You will need to upgrade your Yahoo account to a business account and pay for monthly access charges in order to use POP. You cannot do this with free accounts.

Webmail for Microsoft Exchange?

Is there a web address I can go to to check my email… I have microsoft exchange.. I want a site where I can type in my email and password and get my email online.

Yes, MS Exchange 2000, 2003 and 2007 all have webmail interface modules which you can setup so that you can view your email on the web.

You will need to set up a public IP for your server or at least Nating addressing to your server.

Get your answers here http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/default.aspx

What Smart Phone would you recommend?

What Smart Phone would you recommend as a replacement for the Nokia N70?

I am looking for something that is lightening fast with menus etc and isn’t slow and bogged down like this N70 I have. Also need a bigger screen size than the N70 so its easier looking at mobile web and other applications on the go.

It doesn’t matter if the length and width is slightly bigger than the N70 as long as its a lot thinner.

I use lots of different things on the N70. Texting, Picture messaging. Video clips. Photos. email. Mini Office apps. Opera Mini (web). Radio and Music. Other applications etc. A bit of everything really, though I do texting the most.

Anything worth considering from Samsung or Sony? Are Blackberrys mostly just used for email? And what about the iPhone? Any good?

Blackberry Curve 8900

Is this the most business friendly governor in recent times?

Florida Governor Rick Scott was sworn in today and gave a 20 minute speech most of which involved his concern for the unemployed and his plan to get people working again.

He firmly believes prosperity does not come from the government but from the private sector and is making efforts to make sure Florida’s manufacturing and high tech industry grows and to make Florida a hub of trade with Central and South America.

He believes taxation, regulation and litigation form "The Axis of Unemployment" that destroy productivity and innovation.

He praises Florida’s stance against an income tax (we have a sales tax system). He plans to eliminate the corporate income tax and reduce property taxes.

His first executive order during his speech was to create a state office of Fiscal Accountability and Regulatory Reform in order to evaluate regulations and their usefulness and impact on business.

He has proposed to protect businesses from expensive lawsuits from predatory lawyers (*cough* John Edwards)

He gave emphasis on the importance of small business.

He said that whatever Texas does we will do better LOL. Texas now has the most fortune 500 companies in the union.

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florida-politics/content/its-gov-rick-scott-fifth-republican-reconstruction-sworn-office-0

Republicans in general have better ideas when it comes to the economy but they never get implemented for some reason.

Looking for recommendation on web based project management & collaboration for small business?

My company (35 employees in home office, with 10 employees scattered in 5 remote locations) is looking for a product/service that we can used in a web based environment to track important projects and collaborate on those projects. We could host the product on our own system or use a hosted package, either option is fine.

We do NOT want something over complicated, but we do want to be able to do file sharing, have threaded conversations, track to-dos & responsibilities, set & report on milestones, track whether or not key due dates are being met.

Managing the system should be relatively easy. I am the only IT person on staff and already have a full plate.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

There are several good ones, and most will give you a few weeks for a free demo. We use www.teamworkzone. But, other good ones include …

www.weboffice.com
www.eproject.com

Our web based CRM system (www.salesboom.com) has limited project management capability.