All posts by admin

PGi – Tutorial: How to Get Started with WebEx™ Meetings

How to Get Started with WebEx™ Meetings with PGi PGiMeet Conferencing product tutorial

http://globalmeet.com

Duration : 0:4:32

Continue reading PGi – Tutorial: How to Get Started with WebEx™ Meetings Microsoft Office 2010

Polycom Cx5000 Unified Conference Station For Microsoft Lync (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$4300.00

Buy Now

Microsoft Surface (32gb) (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$539.95

Buy Now

+ 11 others available from Amazon
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010 - 2pc/1user (one Desktop And One Portable) (disc Version) (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$278.00

Buy Now
Microsoft Software Office Home And Business 2010 English Pc Attach Key Product Key Card For 1pc (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$219.69

Buy Now
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 - 3pc/1user (disc Version) (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$179.99

Buy Now
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010 Product Key Card- 1pc/1user [download] (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$150.09

Buy Now
Go! With Microsoft Office 2010, Vol. 1, And Student Videos (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$128.49

Buy Now

Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 - 3pc/1user [download] (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$124.99

Buy Now
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 Product Key Card- 1pc/1user [download] (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$99.99

Buy Now
New Perspectives On Microsoft Office 2010, First Course (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$87.20

Buy Now

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Desktop 7000 (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$81.78

Buy Now

Microsoft Office 2010: Introductory (shelly Cashman Series(r) Office 2010) (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$69.49

Buy Now

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Excel Web App: Edit and share your data online

Learn how Excel Web App can help make group work easier than ever. Jamie Bothwell from the Office Web App team talks about how using Excel Web App to manage a group budget can put an end to emailing documents back and forth, all while keeping charts and tables intact. Learn all about the great things you can do with the free Excel Web App at http://bit.ly/izxpTJ.

Duration : 0:1:51

Continue reading Excel Web App: Edit and share your data online Microsoft Office 2010

Polycom Cx5000 Unified Conference Station For Microsoft Lync (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$4300.00

Buy Now

Microsoft Surface (32gb) (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$539.95

Buy Now

+ 11 others available from Amazon
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010 - 2pc/1user (one Desktop And One Portable) (disc Version) (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$278.00

Buy Now
Microsoft Software Office Home And Business 2010 English Pc Attach Key Product Key Card For 1pc (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$219.69

Buy Now
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 - 3pc/1user (disc Version) (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$179.99

Buy Now
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010 Product Key Card- 1pc/1user [download] (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$150.09

Buy Now
Go! With Microsoft Office 2010, Vol. 1, And Student Videos (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$128.49

Buy Now

Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 - 3pc/1user [download] (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$124.99

Buy Now
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 Product Key Card- 1pc/1user [download] (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$99.99

Buy Now
New Perspectives On Microsoft Office 2010, First Course (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$87.20

Buy Now

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Desktop 7000 (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$81.78

Buy Now

Microsoft Office 2010: Introductory (shelly Cashman Series(r) Office 2010) (Amazon) Amazon Logo

$69.49

Buy Now

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Healthcare Quality Summit: Promoting Innovation to Achieve High Value

National Summit on Health Care Quality and Value
October 4, 2010
US Capitol Visitor Center Auditorium

Moderator:
Rick Kronick, PhD, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Health Policy, Officeof the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evalutation (ASPE), HHS

Panelists:
-Patricia Briggs, CEO, Northwest Physicians Network
-Richard Cooper, CEO, The Everett Clinic
-Doug Eby, MD, VP of Medical Services, Southcentral Foundation
-Mike Johns, MD, Chancellor, Emory University
-Philip Mehler, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Denver Health
-Karl Ulrich, MD, President, Marshfield Clinic

http://HealthCare.gov
Take health care into your own hands.

We accept comments in the spirit of our comment policy:
http://newmedia.hhs.gov/standards/comment_policy.html

U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)
http://www.hhs.gov

Duration : 1:16:41

Continue reading Healthcare Quality Summit: Promoting Innovation to Achieve High Value

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

Bereitstellen von Office Professional Plus in Office 365 Beta

Mehr erfahren Sie hier: http://www.himmlische-it.de

In diesem Videocast möchte ich Ihnen demonstrieren, wie unter Office 365 das Office Professional Plus Paket bereitgestellt wird. Die Ressource ist ein wichtiger Bestandteil von Office 365 und bietet Ihnen die neuesten Versionen der Office-Anwendungen von Microsoft.

Ein wichtiger Hinweis für Administratoren: Office Professional Plus lässt sich momentan nicht auf Terminalservern installieren.

Duration : 0:6:44

Continue reading Bereitstellen von Office Professional Plus in Office 365 Beta

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

Office Professional Plus in Office 365

Microsoft Office Professional Plus (available in select Microsoft Office 365 service plans) delivers Microsoft Office as a flexible, pay-as-you-go service—a complete, enterprise-class Office experience for organizations of all sizes. With Microsoft Office Professional Plus, you get the latest version of the Office desktop applications and the Office Web Apps, seamlessly connected and delivered with cloud services, so you can access your documents, email, and calendars from virtually any device*.

With an approach that is based on services and takes advantage of the cloud, we bring you the ability to experience the Office Suite as we designed it—seamlessly connected to all the other great services of Office 365. Learn more at http://office365.com

Duration : 0:1:5

Continue reading Office Professional Plus in Office 365

Technorati Tags: , ,

Exchange Online and Exchange On Premise Co-Existence

In this video that was created Ty Anderson (http://www.officedeveloper.net) for Technet, it is explained how Exchange Online and Exchange On premise coexistence can be configured.

Duration : 0:5:5

Continue reading Exchange Online and Exchange On Premise Co-Existence

Technorati Tags: , ,

MEETING REYLI Barba & ADELE (Rolling in the Deep) NEWS!!!!

Watch until the end to hear news from out next cover from Adele!!I still can’t get over the fact that we met Reyli dude, he is an amazing humble man. One of my best moments with the girls!!
“HOME” NOW AVAILABLE ON ITUNES: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/home-feat.-alexa-narvaez-single/id448955222

(LIKE OUR FANPAGE!)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jorge-Alexa-and-Eliana-Narvaez-Fan-Page/142284429163445

Who are we? Please read: ENGLISH
http://manofthehouse.com/blog/editors-blog/the-guy-on-youtube-singing-with-his-daughter

For amazing photography albums, bios and awesome weekly family moments, add us on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jorge-Alexa-and-Eliana-Narvaez-Fan-Page/1422844…

Would you like to reach out? Donations? Support? Use: 3910 University Ave #300-RC San Diego CA 92105 or use e-mails below

I’M JUST A FATHER OF TWO WORKING MY WAY THROUGH COLLEGE CHECK OUT THE REST OF OUR CHANNEL!! SUBSCRIBE!! BECOME PART OF OUR EXPERIENCE!!

CONTACT US AT GONNAWHISTLE@GMAIL.COM

Duration : 0:10:35

Continue reading MEETING REYLI Barba & ADELE (Rolling in the Deep) NEWS!!!!

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

The Office 365 Small Business Revolution!

In this presentation Jaime Velez will introduce Small and Midsize Businesses to Office 365, its main capabilities, and will discuss the real business value behind this revolutionary service provided by Microsoft. Never before has small businesses had access to such an integrated suite of enterprise-level online services as a single platform. Join this webinar to find out how Office 365 can catapult your business to find incredible success in the cloud.

Duration : 0:57:18

Continue reading The Office 365 Small Business Revolution!

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

Something Wrong With The Sun Moon & Earth

Something Wrong With The Sun Moon & Earth
Sun Moon & Earth out of kilter 01.55 Hrs 19th November 2010 Wiltshire UK So what has happened To The Moon it looks to be almost 90 degrees out of kilter !

Wonder Why The Public Isn’t Being Told About This, why the media blackout Is This Not IMPORTANT ?

If the Moon does not Rotate And the Sun is always at the centre of our little corner of the Universe

What does this say about the orbit of The Earth, it’s Rotation ? Something Strange & Unusual has happened Or is Happening !

Our Governments Are Not Telling Us No Change there then !

The Sun has been in the wrong place for the last 2 years that I’ve/We have noticed, and is lower on the Southern horizon again this winter, this we know & and can tell from our roof shadow cast in our north facing garden.! Here, the Sun is almost as low as it would be around Mid December that’s 4 weeks or so out of sync !

Many good friends have confirmed their observations of the Sun in that, around the globe, we are definitely receiving the Sun’s Rays from a differing angle over the past 2 years or so, this then helps us to understand my Moon observations as being in step with some form of Change within Our Galaxy….

We have confirmation in another video ( In My Favs) some positive viewers observations, and some contradictions, which is what we expect on any issue., thanks for taking part.

As Reported by many friends from differing parts of the globe, the Sun Has been “off track” for at least 2 years..

I’d like to offer these few lines ..

1 .. From around the globe, folk agree that the Sun Is Not doing it’s usual thing, reports going back two years tell us this … anyone looking for a change in tidal patterns would have to look back in time to find any change, when the Earth must have tilted.
There was a suspected “Tilt” of 3 degrees or so following the Tsunami of 2004.

Images of our Moon at this time show without doubt that: it has rotated slightly ! Why? .. Has something smashed into it ??? our friend from Hawaii http://www.youtube.com/mrgalleria
observes a strange secondary glow about the Moon, which could be “Ejecta” from the bombing a while back?.. as well as capturing Similar images to mine !**

2 .. As the Sun is out of it’s trajectory, this indicates that the Earth has Tilted slightly.

3 .. The Moon does not spin & certainly not on an north east to south west axis ! Though it rotates once in every revolution around the Earth, Thus, We Always see the same face, well we used to that is.!

4 .. The position of the Sun & Moon combine to create our ocean’s tidal patterns

5 .. If the distance between the Sun, Moon & Earth remains the same a good guess would be that tides would have changed slightly allowing for Earth’s slight Tilting. Then settling.

6 .. Tidal observations show that: In 2008 all around the globe there Were “Unusual & Unexplained Tidal Changes” many low & high tides in a short space of time on the same day !!.

7 .. Does anyone KNOW the date the Earth Tilted ? .. Without a doubt, it was more than 2 years ago !

The Earth orbits the Sun in an elliptical orbit being closest to it on 3rd January 2011 in this cycle.

I could not find one image on the internet that shows the Same image as captured here in This video.

If anyone can find an image please Do Post the URL for All to see.

Google “Waxing Gibbous Moon November 19 2010” search out the images, not Phase calendar, as these do not show the Moon’s Features in the main.
Remember, I’m talking FEATURES, Not the Terminator Shadow Line
Peace.

Duration : 0:3:38

Continue reading Something Wrong With The Sun Moon & Earth

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Family business. Too much preferential treatment?

It’s a small but very busy business my dad owns. He comes in two days a week and a general manager is in charge for the rest of the week.

The general manager is an experienced saleswoman but quite short-tempered and impatient. However she never says a bad word to me — she would shout at the two women who work here about the slightest mistakes but never at me — even if I am carrying out a task with someone and should at least share 50% of the blame.

The atmosphere is always tense and the office dynamics would seem extremely weird to an outsider, including me who recently joined the family business from a much larger multinational corporation. Strangely, work gets done here and productivity is high. The girls (who I get on well with) also prefer me here because "the manager is less crazy" while I’m around.

As I’m expected to take over the business or at least take up a management role in the future, I’m quite worried about any staff leaving as it would have a major impact on the business.

Obviously I can’t tell the manager that "please don’t suck up to me just because I’m the boss’s son." I know the obvious answer is to "talk to dad about it" or "be honest with the general manager" but I’m really trying to solve this on my own (and I don’t believe being open and honest are always the best solution to office politics.)

Does anyone have similar experience with family businesses and could share ideas or suggestions?

You should explain all this to your Dad, who should have a word with the Manager. These days there is no need for Managers to be so aggressive, staff will simply walk. As this will be your firm one day something needs to be done now.
UK