The newest from Office.
Office 365 Personal has the latest version of the applications you know and love, plus cloud services so you can have Office when and where you need it. Just sign in and you can get to your Office files, applications, and settings from anywhere.1 The latest versions of all our best-in-class applications plus cloud services including Skype and OneDrive on 1 PC or Mac, and 1 Windows tablet or iPad.1 Also, easily install Office Mobile on multiple smartphones – including iPhones, and Android phones (Office Mobile is already installed on Windows Phones).1
What it includes:
- Office on 1 PC or Mac, 1 Windows tablet or iPad.
- Easily install Office Mobile on multiple smartphones – including iPhones, and Android phones (Office Mobile is already installed on Windows Phones).1
- The latest versions of: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote2, Publisher2, and Access.2
- 1 TB of online storage in OneDrive.
- 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 40+ countries.3
- One convenient subscription with automatic upgrades included so you’re always up to date with the latest features and services.
Office 365 Personal is all about you.
One subscription covers 1 PC or Mac + 1 Windows tablet or iPad1 + easy access on smartphones1
Always have the latest Office applications2
Pick up where you left off on another device4
Get 1 TB of storage in the cloud
Keep everyone in sync with anywhere access to shared docs
Your software is always up to date
What’s great about Office 365?
Office 365 goes where you go.
- Be more productive with a full version of Office, no matter where you are.
- Sign in to get Office on your PC, Mac, Windows tablet, iPad, and multiple smartphones – including iPhones, and Android phones (Office Mobile is already installed on Windows Phones).1
- You can sign in to your Microsoft account to get to your documents, applications, and settings.4
- You’ll always have the latest features and services, thanks to automatic version upgrades.
Sharing and communicating is easier.
- Get all the latest email, scheduling, and task tools for the entire household.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.2
- Allow others to read and scroll through your Word docs in real time through a browser, even if they don’t have Word.
Your favorite applications are smarter, too.
- Incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents quickly and easily.
- Add pictures, videos, or online media to your Word documents with a simple drag and drop.
- Create more visually compelling presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
- Find meaning in numbers faster with the Quick Analysis and Chart Animations in Excel.
Pick the Office that’s right for you.
Office 365 Personal is the best value for individuals who want Office on 1 PC or Mac, 1 Windows tablet or iPad and on multiple smartphones- including iPhones and Android phones (Office Mobile is already available on Windows Phones)1. But if you’re still not sure which version is right for you, check out our comparison chart.
|Office 365 Personal8,12||Office 365 Home8,12||Office 365 University8,12,14||Office Home & Business 2013||Office Home & Student 20138|
|Installs||1 PC/Mac2 + 1 iPad/Windows tablet1||Up to 5 PCs/Macs2 + 5 iPads/Windows tablets1||Up to 2 PCs/Macs/iPads/Windows tablets9||1 PC||1 PC|
|Core Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote10||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Email, calendars, and tasks: Outlook||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Desktop publishing & databases: Publisher, Access10||✓||✓||✓|
|Easy smartphone access: View and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents on the fly11||✓||✓||✓|
|Skype: 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 60+ countries13||✓||✓||✓|
|OneDrive online storage (1 TB/user): Save documents for easy access and sharing virtually anywhere||1 user||Up to 5 users||✓|
|Easy subscription: Renewal required||1 year||1 year||4 years|
|Ongoing updates: Always have the latest Office applications9||✓||✓||✓|
Microsoft and Skype accounts // Internet access (fees may apply) // Some features may require additional hardware.
PC: Windows 7 or Windows 8, 32- or 64-bit OS only // 1 GHz processor with SSE2 support // 2 GB RAM // 3 GB available hard disk space // 1366 x 768 screen resolution.
Mac: Intel processor // Mac OS X version 10.6 // 1 GB RAM // 2.5 GB available hard disk space // HFS+ hard disk format // 1280 x 800 screen resolution.
1 Compatible devices only. Learn more at www.office.com/information.
2 Access and Publisher available on PC only. OneNote not available on Mac OS.
3 Internet and/or carrier network connectivity required; charges may apply.
4 See office.com/information for details. Skype account required. Excludes special, premium, and non-geographic numbers. Calls to mobile phones are for select countries only. Skype available only in select countries.
5 Roaming settings are PC only. Internet connection required.
6 Extra 20 GB OneDrive storage for each household member (up to 100 GB total)
7 Internet connection required
8 For non-commercial use.
9 Current Office application versions for Office 365 are Office 2013 for Windows and Office 2011 for Mac. Customers with an active subscription will be entitled to the newest versions when available.
10 Application availability and features vary by platform and device. OneNote, Publisher, and Access available for PC only.
11 Office Mobile comes pre-installed on Windows Phones and is also available on Android phones and iPhones. See www.office.com/information.
12 Compatible only with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Max OS X 10.6 and later.
13 Skype is not available in all countries. Calling to mobiles only in select countries. Excludes special, premium, and non-geographic numbers. See www.office.com/information.
14 Eligibility verification required. Only full and part-time enrolled higher education students, faculty, and staff in accredited institutions are eligible. Alumni of these institutions are ineligible.
Microsoft Office 2010
Fatal error: Call to a member function xpath() on a non-object in /home1/mylifeco/public_html/pricecutterstore.com/admin/models/api/affiliate_window.class.php on line 129